We welcome you and your family to our Narre Warren Audiology practice. Thank you for choosing our audiologists to participate in your healthcare. Our team is committed to providing you the best hearing care possible at our family-run practice. We’ve put together some helpful information about your upcoming appointment for you to enjoy.
Given the recent increase in COVID19 cases in Melbourne and advice from the Department of Health we have implemented the following procedures for the health and safety of our team and patients. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Patients to reschedule their appointments should they be experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms or have come in contact with anyone with a positive COVID19 test result within the past 14 days
- Patients to complete the patient information online prior to attending appointment to minimise time in the clinic and touch points, link below
- To minimise patient numbers in the waiting room we ask you to wait in your car when you arrive and call the clinic on 1300 094 701. You will be advised when to enter the building, when the audiologist is ready to take you straight through to your appointment
- Appointment times are being staggered to allow time for cleaning of surfaces & equipment in between each patient and reduce cross over between patients
- Patients to attend their appointment alone, unless under the age of 18 where 1 parent/guardian can also attend
- All staff and patients to wear a surgical mask for the duration of the appointment, this will be supplied where necessary.
Save some time and submit your Patient Information Form before your appointment. Click the link below.Complete Patient Info Form
Car Parking & Directions
Can't make your appointment?
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please reply CANCEL to your recent text notification or give us a call, so we can offer the appointment time to another patient.
Still got questions?
If you have any questions about your upcoming appointment please contact us on 1300 094 701.